Seeking: M/F Actors, Models, 21 – 65+ y/o (See Character Breakdown)
For: TV Commercial + Billboard Ad
Client: A regional alcoholic brand
- * Bride: Female, 25 – 35 y/o, Expressive face. Any ethnicity. Scene requires on camera intimacy
- * Groom: Male, 25 – 35 y/o. Expressive face. Any ethnicity. Scene requires on camera intimacy
- Father of the Bride: Male, 50s and older. Expressive face. Any ethnicity.
- Club Goer: Male, 25 – 30 y/o. Expressive face. Any ethnicity
- DJ: Female, early – late 30s. Expressive face. Any ethnicity
- Bartender: Male, early – late 30s. Expressive face. Any ethnicity
- Club Friends: M/F, late 20s – early 30s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity
- * Yacht Friends: M/F, late 20s – early 30s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity. Scene requires swimming and swimwear
- *Pool Lounging Couple: M/F, mid 30s – late 40s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity. Scene requires pool lounge wear and may require swimming.
- Friends at Brunch: M/F, mid 30s – late 40s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity.
- Our aim is to cast person across as many ethnic backgrounds as possible. Persons belonging to often under represented ethnic groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- To facilitate an environment where cast members feel safe and respected at all times, persons interested in roles requiring on camera intimacy are encouraged to apply on behalf of themselves and their partner or any other person with whom they are comfortable performing a wedding kiss scene.
- Applicants are advised that some travel between Trinidad and Tobago (at the expense of the producer) may be required if cast.
Application Format: Online Submission
Deadline: Tuesday 14th June 2022 | 10AM
Preparation: Interested persons are asked to submit ONE (1) CLOSE UP and ONE (1) FULL-LENGTH photo of themselves (No hats, sunglasses, masks or filters. You face must be clearly visible).
- Island of Residence
- Contact number
- Email Address
- Talent Resume (if you have one)
- Performance Reel (if you have one)
Persons interested in applying for the role of ‘Yacht Friends‘ and ‘Pool Lounging Couple‘ will also be required to submit an additional photo in form fitting, swimwear or beach/pool lounge wear for further consideration.
- Director: Storm Saulter
- Cinematographer: Oliver Milne
- Photographer: Gary Jordan
- Casting Director: Triston Wallace
- Casting Asst: Le-Ann Joseph, Darielle Allard + Anil Singh
Shooting Period: 27th June – 3rd July, 2022 (tentatively)
Locations: Trinidad, Tobago and DDI
Compensation: $2,000 TTD – $4,000 TTD depending on role (one time payment)
This casting notice was submitted by: Triston Wallace