Seeking: M/F Actors, Models, 20s – 40s y/o (See Character Breakdown)
For: TV Commercial + Billboard Ad
Client: A regional alcoholic brand
- Club Friends: FEMALE, late 20s – early 30s. Expressive faces. East Indian/Mixed
- *Pool Lounge Husband: MALE, late 20s – late 30s. Expressive face. Afro-Caribbean/Mixed/Ethnically ambiguous. Scene requires pool lounge wear and may require swimming.
- *Pool Lounge Friends: FEMALE, mid 30s – early 40s. Expressive faces. Mixed/Ethnically ambiguous. Scene requires pool lounge wear and may require swimming.
- * Yacht Friends: M/F, late 20s – early 30s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity. Scene requires swimming and swimwear
* Bride: Female, 25 – 35 y/o, Expressive face. Any ethnicity. Scene requires on camera intimacy * Groom: Male, 25 – 35 y/o. Expressive face. Any ethnicity. Scene requires on camera intimacy Father of the Bride: Male, 50s and older. Expressive face. Any ethnicity. Club Goer: Male, 25 – 30 y/o. Expressive face. Any ethnicity DJ: Female, early – late 30s. Expressive face. Any ethnicity Bartender: Male, early – late 30s. Expressive face. Any ethnicity Club Friends: M/F, late 20s – early 30s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity *Pool Lounging Couple: M/F, mid 30s – late 40s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity. Scene requires pool lounge wear and may require swimming. Friends at Brunch: M/F, mid 30s – late 40s. Expressive faces. Any ethnicity.
- Our aim is to cast person across as many ethnic backgrounds as possible. We have received submissions from applicants belonging to ethnic groups not mentioned in the breakdown above, so we are currently ONLY looking for applicants belonging to the groups specified above. Applications from persons belonging to often under represented ethnic groups are also strongly encouraged to apply.
Application Format: Online Submission
Deadline: Thursday 30th June 2022 | 10AM
Extended Deadline: Wednesday 6th July 2022 | 10AM
Preparation: Interested persons are asked to submit ONE (1) CLOSE UP and ONE (1) FULL-LENGTH photo of themselves (No hats, sunglasses, masks or filters. You face must be clearly visible).
- Island of Residence
- Contact number
- Email Address
- Talent Resume (if you have one)
- Performance Reel (if you have one)
Persons interested in applying for the Yacht Friends and ‘Pool Lounge‘ roles will also be required to submit an additional photo in form fitting, swimwear or beach/pool lounge wear for further consideration.
- Director: Storm Saulter
- Cinematographer: Oliver Milne
- Photographer: Gary Jordan
- Casting Director: Triston Wallace
- Casting Asst: Le-Ann Joseph, Darielle Allard + Anil Singh
Shooting Period: 18th – 23rd July, 2022
Compensation: $2,000 TTD – $4,000 TTD depending on role (one time payment)
This casting notice was submitted by: Triston Wallace